9/23/08

Such SLACKERS!!!!!

What a wonderful 4 day weekend! Kendall made it home by 6am on Sunday morning and how great a feeling to actually be able to put my arms around him! We missed him so much! Since they had such a rough schedule in wymoming they were able to take mon and tues off.....soo....I did too! LOL! Unfortunetly it rained on Monday so we weren't able to go out and do a whole lot....not that we didnt entertain ourseleves quite well...LOL!!!We decided to go buy fish for the fish tank, grab tim n sis some new sweatshirts to brave the colder weather in and just be bums! How fun it was.Luckly it cleared up on tues so we went for our 4-wheeler ride and it was an awesome time. We went up Sugar Creek Trail over to Franklin Basin. It's a rough ride but a blast too. We saw such breathtaking scenes, such evidence that God loves us and made this earth for us. Kendall laughed at me for taking so many pictures but I told him the blog needed it!!! So he helped me get the best shots for all these pictures. He is a great hubby and I am so glad he puts up with me. Its been a long time since we have actually gone out alone and just been us and it never ceases to amaze me how much love I feel for this man. Sometimes it just seems to get lost in the hustle and bustle of it all! Hope you enjoy the pictures We had a great time getting them! LOVE TO ALL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you guys had so much fun! You two definitely needed some alone time. You need to do that more often! You have to have that time alone so you can rekindle that flame! Great pictures! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

It's ALWAYS nice to have alone time.... You sound so busy girl.... glad that life is good though. It makes you enjoy the chaos....