9/18/08

THE HOST By Stephanie Meyer


Now I have read the Vampire series by her and felt that the first and last book were wonderful. I had heard about this book and that alot of people were confused at first so I was leary about it. My dad got it on audio and loved it so he bought it for my mom who let me read it first cuz she knows I am a speed reader. 1 book and 1 night later I am now Stephanie Meyers biggest fan. THE BOOK IS AWESOME!!! I laughed, I cried, I was tense, I was a freaking emotional rollercoaster! It was so great to feel that way reading cuz so few books do that for me. If you get a chance check it out and settle in for a glorious adventure.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you already were a freakin emotional roller coaster! I still can't believe you stayed up so late reading! What a nut! Keep bloggin! Love you guys!

Rosie said...

I have read the Twilight series. It was OK but nothing all that spectacular in my opinion. But I am interested in reading the Host. Is it better or not compared to the Twilight Books??

Anonymous said...

I'm with you... I really liked it. I like her writing to that it isn't THE SAME OLD CRAP everyone else just changes a little and rewrites... Can't wait to see what she writes next.

Sharee said...

I would say that the host is better as a novel by itself than the Twilights series. I think she lost alot on the two middle books and only the 1st and last were actually good.