9/28/08

Circus

What a wonderful day we had on Saturday. We took the three older kids to the Ringling Bros Circus in Salt Lake and had a blast. Kendalls parents also came with us to view the entertainment! It was so much fun! We ate lunch at one of my favorite places SUBWAY then headed down to SLC. Kayden slept the whole 2 hrs there and we had a fun chat with his parents while Tim and Sis were lost in a Nintendo DS world. When we go to the Delta Center and got into the stadium we were able to go down on the stage and see all the performers up close and personal. We also got to watch one of the elephants paint a picture that later they held a drawing for. The lights went down and we were hurled into the wonderful world of the circus. We had great seats and alot of action when on right in front of us. My favorite parts were the Head Clown, the Elephants and The 7 Motorcycles in the Metal Ball. Tim says "the Clown was the best part! He blew bubbles and when they popped they made fart sounds!!" Kendall says "It was too Broadway but....the 7 Motorcycles in the Steel Ball was AWESOME!" Kayden loved the elephants he came alive the most when they were on stage. Sariah says " My favorite part was the Air Flippers aka the Trapeze Artists! They did lots of flips and I want to learn how to do it!" Afterwards as we were waiting on pizza sariah attempted to try some of the stunts on a metal bar outside. It was great. She has the makings of a future AIR FLIPPER! All in all a great memory with our family!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun... I've been once when I was much younger. I do remember how fun it was. What a great saturday.

Rosie said...

What fun! I am glad your hubby made it home safe, it is always nice to have husbands home:)

Misty said...

I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. Where has the time gone? Miss you!

Unknown said...

Glad it was a fun day for you guys. We had a good time too with the twins. It was fun to have that one on one (can you say thet regarding twins)with them. Maybe it should be two on two. LOL! Love the pictures!

This Idaho Girl said...

I don't think I've been to the circus since I was seven. I was looking at pictures of your cute kids on your parents blog. I remembered you and I had our twins around the same time (my girls were July 15). I'm glad you survived this far. It's just starting to get easier for us. You look awesome, by the way.
Christina Westerberg Barrington
barringtonclan.blogspot.com

The Smith's said...

Your blog is so cute! I miss the kids so much. Kayden cracks me up. There is something about him I just love. lol Your blog is getting a little crazy though. You are truely a blogger freak! But I still love you. Some of us don't catch on as fast. lol p.s. Eddie says you need to go to B.A. (bloggers Anonomous) lol