10/15/09

For Always...I do
















Alot of people remember every detail of their wedding day. Or wedding days as my case may be...but well we all know how bad my memory is! I remember moments...my heart beating so fast that I was afraid it would pop out of my chest, clutching my dads arm as I walked around the building, the wind gently blowing beautiful white flowers from the surrounding trees across my path as I made my way twards the man that I loved.... I remember laughter and feeling so light and happy....to recapture that every day well it can be a challenge...but there is always a small moment at some point when I look at him, a sneaky kiss in the corner or his hand closing around mine as we argue over who's show to watch on tv....I still get that light happy feeling....and I always utter a silent prayer that I will never let that slip away... Happy Aniversary Kendall - I love you. XOXOXO

She really is the best thing that has ever happend to me, and even though she won't believe me when I tell her that, it's the truth. She is the love of my life and I am so glad that I got her.  My love for her is stronger today then four years ago.  I love you babe.  Thanks for the the past four years, and for years to come.




6 comments:

gInA dEntOn said...

Awww!! How sweet :) Love the pics!! Happy Anniversary, hope you guys have a great one.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME.... love the pics!!! Happy Anniversary.... Love you guys!! excited for the upcoming JAZZ events?? :)

Crow Mountain Kennels said...

You look so pretty! Have a good one.

kaTie said...

awww... too sweet.

love the pics!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...I think I just threw up in my mouth! ARGH! And now I'm choking on it! LOL! Seriously, happy anniversary! As a gift, we will babysit while you go out. You guys deserve to go do something together. Just don't get in a car accident! Love you!

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I love the pics and your 2 are so dang awsome. It is so sweet to read what you wrote about each other it brought one glistening tear to my eye. (sniff sniff) lol. Miss you and hopefully now that all my projects are about done maybe we can get together again. How is the garage coming? talk to you soon.