6/26/09

PHOTO SPREAD


The poppy's we have are huge :)


Having Fun w/ NANA



Kendall Trying to show me that he has a brain :P I still dont
believe him!!!!


Sweet Little Maddie - Always a smile for the camera!


Kayden - The best Monster Ever


Yes I tried to take a picture - No she didnt want it taken :)


Some of Our Flowers





Part of My Face Painting Poster - I do a booth at Idaho Days
and might be doing the 4th of July fair in Lewiston. It all depends on how my
butt feels after Idaho Days :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

ok, i am not very good at the blogger thingy...how do you get your photos up there? Photo bucket?

kaTie said...

cute pics... you know those three little ones of yours could pass as triplets (not twins).

love all your flowers!

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers! Gorgeous children! Brainless husband! LOL! Love it! Love you!