So hi to anyone that still reads my blog after my absence of over a month....
Seriously how time flies when I am busy! A few things have happened in this last month...
1. I became the office manager of Alpine. Talk about overwhelming and all the drama that comes with it
2. Jazz broke her leg jumping off the back of a chair we have. She landed just right to snap her bone in half just below the knee. Fun day let me tell ya.
3. We traded in the blazer and got 2 trucks in return. No I don't have a pic of mine yet. Remember #1? Yeah I am too busy.
4. We cut down 3 trees in our yard and the tall pine tree pictured above is next.... YEEE HAW!
5. Kendall got a job...Oh no wait he hasnt yet. LOL!
So far everyone is fine in the family. Kids getting good grades and being their normal annoying selves. I am exhausted cuz my work schedule has changed and now I work 7-4 every day but I still love my job and I know that its for the best. Kendall is looking dilegently for a job and is now considering signing up for the army reserve to get some schooling to help his resume. Summer is just over the horizon and so is my garden!
Sorry I have been such a slacker. I will try to be better....okay well no promises! I have trees to haul away, a garden to plant, a office to run and a family to manage. So see ya next week or next month or.....whenever but know this your in my prayers! Love to all!