2/17/09

Snowing

Okay so its february and the snow is still coming down! My kids are loving it and so does jazz! She comes in from playing looking like a little snow ball. Things are good. We had tim and kendalls birthday these last two weeks. Tim on the 6th and Kendall on the 14th! Yes he is a valentines baby. So we had some good dinners and fun times. Tim is now 11! He is getting so big. Kendall has finally reached the big 29....whoopie doo! I will be 30 in June so whatever! LOL. My present to kendall is that I am taking him to the jazz game on Saturday. They are playing the New Orleans Hornets and we are actually going to stay over and spend the morning in SLC! HOLY COW! Its going to be fun. So thats it for now....Happy Snow Days To All!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah yes, and we are the lucky ones to take care of your 5 rugrats while you are gone! Should prove to be very interesting..especially at church. I'll just split the kids up between members of our ward...LOL! But a much long over due and much needed break for the two of you. Hope you have fun!

Anonymous said...

awesome.... Happy birthday boys... and what better present than peace and quiet... and the jazz.. I do have some beef about the snow though... I"M DONE with IT!!!! It can start warming up now.. : )

kaTie said...

yucky snow! goll Sharee, 30? geez, i've been turning 28 for the past 4-5 years now. hmmmm. go figure! have fun at the jazz game. hopefully they'll put on a good show! ohhh, my girls will love having sariah around. i'll have to call your mama and have her come over and play! the kids would love it! how are things? btw, you got tagged.... the hubby tag...

Michelle W. Nate said...

Good for you guys. It is always nice to sneak away!

Connie~ said...

Rick and I went to a Jazz game...once, and loved every second of it. Have a GREAT time!

Our Family said...

hey sharee. It's been so long since I have seen you. I can't believe that we live in the same town and never run into each other. You and me and Emily should get together sometime. I am sure we would have lots to catch up on. I am going to follow your blog now I hope thats ok.