10/7/09

Some more Teasers

Some more of our yard - A full front view... you cant really see the web hanging from the tree to the ground but its big and its there! LOL Also some more close ups of the plastic hangings that we have....
they are pretty cool but I think that next year we will do something a little different... not too fond of the see thru plastic hang ups. Side Note: Need to hang up my ghosts!!!






I have an awesome lady that I work with named Melissa and her sister makes these spider pins that are supposed to go on your shirt. Well she gave me one and I kept squishing the little guy! So I decided that he would become my newest hair accessory! LOve IT!



















































Also kendall had to work late last night so I took the kids to Artic Circle and to my great suprise they had haunted the restuarant! It was so awesome. I didnt get pics of the front door way with the gargoyle or the dead zombie guy by the fountain drinks but THIS COOL BLOW UP DECORATION....kids loved it! Crawled all over it and slid thru it....Cant wait to take all the nieces and nephews there! Fun!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

We definitely need to take all the kids to Artic Circle now. They will love that. Hey I want one of those spider pins. Those rock!

Anonymous said...

sweet!! I love the house, it looks great. I don't think I'm doing a party this year. I went to so much trouble last year, and no came... I don't think I have the energy or patience to go through that again... I'll think about it... maybe we can all get together and hang?

Unknown said...

AWWWWWW!!! Spooky! haha! You made it look horrible...perfect for Halloween =)! Tara was just tellin me at work that I need to check out your blog! We were wishin we had a yard to fix up! Happy Halloween! Gotta love it!!