12/16/08

1 out of 50 aint bad...

So tonight I asked my mom to come over and take a simple cute family picture for my christmas cards, not realizing that I just signed up for 5 mins of a session in HELL! My mom gets a huge kick out of this but seriously....it was like you went to the zoo and the monkeys got out! I had a twin running here and another under the table and kayden kept shooting everyone and then zooming off laughing. Tim was whining and Sariah ignored us all till she had to sit by her brother and then oh no she was touching him! Oh my gosh how horrible is that? Seriously I was praying that god would take pity on me and just strike me down and I would be put out of my misery. Obviously god doesnt like me at all cuz here I am typing this post.... Definetly feeling the love...LOL. So all in all we got 1 halfway decent picture out of 50.... Maybe he does love me :)
Here are a few attempts at our picture... Yes I laughed afterwards too


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, at least you always look like you're getting a picture taken.... we have a little of that trauma too, but i'm sorry... you got it bad... :)
will you email me your address please.... terbear1212 at hotmail

Michelle W. Nate said...

At least your hubby participates. Mine refuses to do pictures. He is worse than the kids. I know the feeling about being in hell every time you try. If you haven't noticed in my pictures not one has every person looking at the camera nor smiling.

The Bowler Five said...

This was so how our pictures went too. I only did the children. Eric laughed when I had him look at them all...about 100 and the only one that actually worked was not too great. I even tried suckers to try and make it easy. Yea Right.

Unknown said...

Well that was just way too funny! Utter chaos! I'm so glad to hear that all families are like that. It ought to make you feel better. But you know, when it all comes down to it, that's what makes the memories great and you wouldn't trade it in for anything. Love you!

Jenny said...

OMG I love the second one that sissy is rolling her eyes in! LOL!! It reminds me of my attempts to get all 5 kids and I in a picture...a good picture. Almost impossible no matter how old they are!! LOL! Did you see our pics on my blog yet?